Go To: Bus. Image, Bus. Investment, Bus. Management, Money Management
Passbook Savings Account
Capital Improvement and Real Estate Loans
Operating Loans and Lines of Credit
Your time is valuable; let The Killbuck Savings Bank assist you with a business checking program that will simplify your business needs so you can focus on the more important business decisions. A "regular statement" is provided. E-Statements are available upon request.
- Requires no minimum initial deposit.
- There is a monthly maintenance fee of $5.00.
- There are monthly service fees of $.10 per debit paid and $.05 per item deposited.
- Service and maintenance fees can be offset by a $.30 per $100.00 earnings credit based on your monthly average account balance.
- Receive a detailed analysis of your account each month.
Our Passbook Savings Account will require the following:
- A minimum daily balance of $10.00 to earn interest and maintain an open status. Accounts with balances of less than $10.00 are subject to closure.
- If the minimum daily balance is less than $100.00 the account is subject to a $2.00 per month charge.
Note: Fees can be avoided if you are under 24 years of age or 60 years or older. A periodic statement is provide. E-Statements are available upon request.
- Limit of six third party withdrawals or transfers to another account during any calendar month or statement cycle of at least four weeks.
For current interest rates click here.
For many businesses, growth requires an additional investment in facilities and equipment. We can provide the financing of your business needs for facility expansion, construction, and real estate acquisition. Contact our lending professionals to discuss your building project and let us help find the financial solution customized for you.
Regardless of whether your business needs an ongoing credit line or just an occasional loan, we have a financing program for you. A Killbuck Savings Bank operating loan or line of credit can help you gear up for high demand times by maintaining a steady cash flow. With a variety of options available we can meet your business needs.
Locations and Hours | Contact Us | Interest Rates | Miscellaneous Fees
Report Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit/Credit Card | MetLife®
Financial Calculators | FDIC Insurance Coverage | Patriot Act | Privacy Statement