Go To: Application, Online Banking,
Online Security, Reset Password
Online Bill Pay allows you to pay anyone across the United States - from your next door neighbor to the local utility company, or your national credit card company (excluding US government agencies). With Online Bill Pay you will never have to pick up a pen to pay a bill. This service is free for the first six months. After that time, the fee is $6.95 per month with an additional charge of $.35 per item in excess of ten items.
Sign up for a Killbuck Direct checking account and these services are free:
- Fees will be automatically debited from your account each month.
- The money will be sent to the recipients via check or electronic payment.
- When a payment is sent electronically the funds will be withdrawn from your account the day the payment is sent, but allow three business days for the payment to reach the payee.
- When a payment is sent in check form allow five to seven business days for receipt of payment, and the funds will be withdrawn from your account the day the check clears.
- You are only limited on the amount you can pay by your account balance.
- Only check payments can have a stop payment placed against them, after the check is printed and mailed.
All Online Bill Pay payments are subject to an NSF (Insufficient Fund) charge of $30.00.
All stop payments online or in-person cost $30.00.
Copies of cancelled checks are $2.00 each.
Locations and Hours | Contact Us | Interest Rates | Miscellaneous Fees
Report Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit/Credit Card | MetLife®
Financial Calculators | FDIC Insurance Coverage | Patriot Act | Privacy Statement