Go To: CD's & IRA's, Checking, Savings, Money Magement, Online Banking
Do you have future plans to buy or build a new home? This is one of the largest and most important financial decisions you can make. Let The Killbuck Savings Bank help simplify the process with one of our mortgage loans. Our lending team is committed to making the process as easy as possible.
- We offer a variety of programs for prospective home and land buyers.
- Fixed or adjustable-rate programs.
- Mobile home with land programs.
- Construction loans.
- Vacant ground (lot) loans.
- Your loan is serviced locally so we can give you prompt attention on any questions you might have now or years down the road.
Do you have plans for home improvements, education, family vacation, or a debt you would like to consolidate? Borrow the funds using the equity you have built up in your home. Equity is the difference between the appraised value of your home and the remaining balance of your mortgage loan. You can borrow a portion of the difference, using your home as collateral. Let The Killbuck Savings Bank assist you with this process!
- Borrow up to 85% of the appraised value of your home, minus your outstanding balance.
- Available for 1-4 family owner-occupied property or condominium.
- We offer you personalized local service.
- The interest you pay on your home equity line of credit may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.
- Borrow money when you need it by accessing your account with a check.
Would you like to purchase a new or used car, recreational vehicle, or new farm equipment? The Killbuck Savings Bank extends credit for most consumer purchases.
- Terms and rates will vary depending on the purpose of the loan.
- With a Killbuck Direct checking account product you can save up to .50% on your interest rate.
- .25% interest deduction if you have your loan automatically withdrawn from your Killbuck Savings Bank account.
- .25% interest deduction if you have direct deposit into your Killbuck Direct account.
Click here for NADA guide information.
Locations and Hours | Contact Us | Interest Rates | Miscellaneous Fees
Report Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit/Credit Card | MetLife®
Financial Calculators | FDIC Insurance Coverage | Patriot Act | Privacy Statement