Home Mortgage Loans
Let Killbuck Savings Bank Company walk you through the process of buying your new home, from start to closing.
We offer competitive interest rates, and you can choose between fixed and variable interest rates.
As a community bank, our local loan decision makers work hard to get your loan needs processed as quickly as possible. Our knowledge of the local market can reduce wait times for loan approval and help to provide transactions tailored to specific needs. With personal service in your hometown, we'll be right by your side to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Buy or refinance your dream home
- Choose between fixed and variable interest rates
- Local service for fast decision-making
- Variety of mortgage loan options
- Personalized service here in Holmes, Knox, Wayne & Tuscarawas Counties.
- Killbuck Savings Bank lenders are familiar with the local market
Home Equity Loans
Use the equity you've built up in your home to secure a loan for those big-list items.
If you have upcoming expenses that you need to get ahead on, like home improvements, medical bills, or debt from your past, taking out a home equity loan could be the answer.
Let the work you've put into building equity in your home — work for you, for a change. Since we're right here in Holmes, Knox, Wayne & Tuscarawas Counties, you'll get customized service and quick decision-making.
- Use your home equity for several purposes
- Remodeling projects
- Home improvements
- Pay medical bills
- Pay for higher education
- Pay down debt
- Don't resort to using your savings or emergency fund
- Competitive interest rates and low closing costs
- Flexible repayment terms
- Local service for fast approvals
- Friendly, attentive service from start to finish
Pay interest only during the building phase, and expect personalized and local service.
And our professional lenders at Killbuck Savings Bank will be by your side as you begin and manage your loan. Let us help you lay the foundation for your new dream home.
- Build your dream home
- Easy application process
- Competitive interest rates
- Local service and underwriting for more efficient processing
- One-on-one service at every step
Apply today for an auto loan to get behind the wheel of a new or used car or truck!
Stop dreaming of the open road and take out an auto loan for a new or used motorcycle, car, truck, or RV. Put some real horsepower behind your dreams.
We offer fixed rate loans on any vehicle of your choice. Let us walk you through the process of finding that new set of wheels.
- Buy new or used, or refinance a current car or truck
- Competitive fixed rate loans
- Flexible terms for affordable payments
- Service here in Holmes, Knox, Wayne & Tuscarawas Counties for fast approvals
- First class customer service and attention
- Knowledgeable loan advisors
The uses for a personal loan are endless, from paying big expenses to paying off debt.
A personal loan can cover a number of needs, from paying off prior debt, to going
all-out for an upcoming wedding, to getting started on home improvements and much more.
And we're right here in Holmes, Knox, Wayne & Tuscarawas Counties. Local service makes for faster decisions. And we're right here to walk you through the
entire process — on a personal level.
- Take out a loan to cover several needs
- Pay medical bills
- Pay off debt
- Fund an upcoming wedding
- Home improvements
- Dream vacation
- Fixed and variable rates
- Affordable payment plans
- Local service right here in Ohio for quick processing
- Personalized service to find the best terms
Killbuck Savings Bank Company has two credit cards to choose from, depending on your personal needs and lifestyle. Establish your credit, pay big expenses on your own time line and use online or at the merchant.
And since it's a Visa® or MasterCard®, it is accepted at most major retailers around the world. Talk to your Killbuck Bank representative to help you decide which card best fits your needs.
- Competitive rates
- No annual fee
- Establish credit
- Make purchases online or in person
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen