Accounts designed to give you a competitive edge
Successful businesses are always looking for avenues of improvement. That could mean a saving strategy that produces strong returns - or a benefits package upgrade that helps you keep a strong workforce. Money Markets and Certificates of Deposit are safe saving tools that offer the high yields you're looking for. And Health Savings Accounts can provide your employees with peace of mind that leads to greater productivity.
- View our competitive interest rates
- Track savings progress through online and mobile banking
- Choice of paper statements or eStatements
- Contact our friendly banking professionals for assistance in opening an account
Money Market Accounts
When you're trying to make your business more profitable, every dollar counts. With a Money Market Account, your funds will almost certainly earn more than they would in a traditional savings account. And because there's no time commitment, you have immediate access to your deposits whenever you might need them.
- If the balance falls below $5,000 on any day during the statement cycle, a $10 maintenance charge will be levied
- Unlimited in-person transfers allowed each month
- Access funds with free personalized checks, through online banking or at Killbuck Savings Bank branches
- Tiered rate structure rewards higher balances
Money Market Interest Tiers:
|$100,000.00 and Over
|$50,000.00 – $99,999.99
|$25,000.00 – $49,999.99
|$.01 – $24,999.99
Certificates of Deposit
As a business owner or executive, you have a good idea when you'll need additional funds to make a major purchase or launch your next initiative. With a CD, you can lock in attractive rates and choose a savings schedule that fits your short-term and long-term needs.
- Minimum deposit of $500 to open
- Lock in higher interest rates for periods ranging from six months to 5 years
- In general, longer term CDs feature higher rates
- You may choose to have your interest reinvested or paid directly to you
- No risk to your initial investment - all deposits insured up to FDIC limits
- Substantial interest penalties for early withdrawal
Health Savings Account (HSA)
There's no doubt that health care coverage is important to your workforce. Now you can make your benefits package even stronger - and at no added cost to your business. With an HSA, employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to cover a wide range of treatment costs, earn interest on their deposits and enjoy potential tax breaks.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical bills
- Covers a wide range of medical, dental, vision care and prescription costs.
- Contributions to HSA's are made with pre-tax dollars. All interest earnings and withdrawals are tax-free. (Consult your financial advisor for further details.)
- $3 monthly maintenance charge
- No minimum balance
- Access funds through special checks or an HSA debit card (one-time $5 fee for each card issued)